- Painting Walls and Ceilings
- Painting Baseboards, Doors, Windows and Trim Work
- Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
- Staining and Finishing Woodwork
- Faux & Decorative Finish
- Paneling & Wainscoting
- Wallpaper Installation & Removal
- Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Fine Paints of Europe certified painters
- Color Consultation
When you remodel your home, you will likely consider painting the walls. Interior painting can lift and change the whole aspect of a room. During interior painting, if no other structural changes are made, then it is important to ensure that no existing structures are damaged. Therefore, we remove all switch plates, and window covers before painting. If there are any cracks or holes, we repair them.
The surfaces which should not be getting any paint on, like the floors or even the ceiling, are marked and covered.
Now, interior painting involves a bit more preparation than exterior painting. There are different techniques of painting, for example, brush and roll or mask and spray. You can tell us your preferences and we will follow through. You can rely on us to do a marvelous paint job and transform your home.